The creator of the SatVue Smart Remote Monitoring system is Pacific Data Systems, the remote monitoring company and specialist based in Brisbane, Australia.
From beginnings in data logging in 1984, the company has grown to become a recognized leader in practical, cost-effective devices for data acquisition, remote data collection and remote monitoring in the Southern Hemisphere. Many of its advanced devices, like SatVUE, are a result of collaboration between industries and the company’s experienced internal Research & Development team.
Pacific Data Systems provides a unique set of practical benefits for our customers:
- In-depth technical knowledge – developed over 30 years, so you know our solutions are practical, grounded and fit for purpose
- Modern, well-equipped workshop & manufacturing facility – that you can visit to see how SatVUE is made and talk to our design, R&D, manufacturing and management teams
- Customisation service – each end user situation is a little different, so we customise SatVUE in our workshop for each customer’s needs, so that all your people have to do is Plug & Play it. This is all part of the service.
- Large, loyal base of customers – who are happy to speak to you about our products, processes and how we work
- Long standing distributors & resellers – who attest to our capability and longevity
- Transparent high standard internal processes – that ensure reliable products and services. You’re welcome to come on site and run through them with us.
Our extensive manufacturing and distribution facility is located in Brisbane Technology Park, a unique collection of advanced high technology providers at Eight Mile Plains.
Well served by freeways and convenient to Brisbane city and the airport, you’re most welcome to come and visit. Contact Us.
Best Practice Guide
SatVue does what it says – reliable, continuous cost-effective monitoring – and the payback was under three months just as PDS said.